Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home-made Chicken Pot Pie!

One day Tyler was changing Austin's diaper and accidentally ripped the part that attaches the back of the diaper to the front. We were too ghetto to get a new diaper since there was no way to attach it now. Instead we used our handy dandy duct tape! And it lasted all through the night. THANK YOU DUCT TAPE!

I love looking at the recipes on one of my old co-workers blog called One Lovely Life. (You can look at it on my blog list). However, only every once in a while do I get the motivation to actually try a new one. I was really really really wanting some chicken pot pie so I used her recipe and it's all from scratch! I was very proud of my crust. This is coming from someone who's never even made a pie crust! It took longer to make than I thought it would and we almost ended up being late to church. But it was worth it!
Right before putting it in the oven
Just coming out! It was delicious!
We had leftover filling and made these two small cute ones!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! I saw the title of home-made chicken pot pie and the picture of the diaper and expected the worst!! Glad I was wrong! And that looks so good!! You might need to teach me how to make it....

    ReplyDelete