Monday, February 8, 2016

One CRAZY Christmas - 2015

 We had my oldest sister Jamie and her family for Christmas this year along with my parents.  My sister has 6 kids! We took them all to the stockyards one day. Here are mine and hers and we all managed to fit into our house for a week!
 Family Picture on a nice hot sunny day!
 Finally got my picture on a Longhorn! Austin was brave enough to do it with me.
 Cattle Drive time!
 Doing whatever it takes to keep the kids busy and happy!
 Trying out the new hot wheels tracks. Everyone put in some great effort!
 Blake and Sadie playing "Go Fish".  These two got along surprisingly well.
 Grandma playing games with some grandkids
 Me and Ella! She always wanted to say goodnight to me or talk to me but then when it came time to actually do it she was too shy. So I finally got a picture with her while she is attached to her mommy's hip.
23 weeks!  My belly grew a lot in this one week while family was here!
 My mom made soap while I finished reading my book!
 She also shampooed my carpets while I went to the gym!
 She really wanted to try out the leaf blower! My mom does not sit still...
 Annual New Year's Eve party at the Plummer's house! Yes that is a blow up slide INSIDE the house!
 My bosom friend Allison came to visit me right after New Years! I was so excited to see her since she has moved away last summer.  We are connected like Anne of Green Gables and Diana!
Another experiment my mom and I tried was homemade chapstick! It was so hard to see them go. So many fun memories over Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment