Thursday, March 17, 2011

Play Play Play

All we've been doing lately is playin' round here. We've gone to the park a lot with friends lately because of the nice weather.
Here is Austin minding his own business. I just thought this shot was adorable.
There are a lot of Air Force Jets that fly over our apartment every day and this park we are at is about a 3 minute walk from our apt(PERFECT) and whenever Austin hears a jet he stops whatever he is doing and listens. Here he is pointing up at the sky as he's listening to one fly by.
Looks like a disaster waiting to happen right? All these little kids standing as the merry-go-round spins. But we did not have a single one!
Here is Austin learning how to color. He gets really into it!
Look at that concentration. He really hardly makes a mark on the paper, but he feels like a big boy when he does it. I can tell.
Along with walking comes bruises. Particularly on the head. He's been trying to run lately and walk faster than his little legs can hold him and he's been falling a lot. There are two big red welts on his head. One from a mix of hitting his head on the tile floor, bark, gravel road, and kitchen floor(This mark is off to the left...and the one in the center is a smack on the leg of our kitchen table!
YOUCH!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love nice weather! I love it so much more than I ever used to now that I have a baby. It's just so nice to get out and play!

    Ouch with the bumps and bruises! Letting your baby walk is a stressful experience I am learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love nice weather! I love it so much more than I ever used to now that I have a baby. It's just so nice to get out and play!
    Henna Hair Dye

    ReplyDelete