Friday, January 4, 2013
Happy New Year!
We spent some time at a friend's house on New Year's Eve. Our kids were being terrors so we left around 8 which is bedtime anyways. No wonder they were being terrors. But we managed to get a quick picture in before we left. I love my friend's house! She always has it decorated so cute for every Holiday.
We have some exciting EVENTS coming up in the New Year. Some I am most excited about is
- My youngest sister Kara is getting married the end of March, which means a trip home!
- My two best friends from Elementary School are coming to visit me in Texas in May!
- I'm already looking forward to a vacation at the beach in April or May!
- Some people in my family are going to Disneyland in November and we hope to go too
- Tyler is building a tree fort in the backward
- I will plant a garden this year...even if it's only 3 vegetables
- I will be putting my new "hand me down" road bike to good use
- I want to add swimming into my workout schedule
- Play tons of basketball in the backyard
- Organize the playroom and decorate it
- Read the Book of Mormon daily
- Write Lori a letter once a month while she's on her mission
- Add more veggies into our daily diet
- Cut out some processed foods in our diet
- Make homemade laundry soap
- Meal Plan for a week in advance
- Think about having another kid ;)
We'll see how I do! Now I need to post this list to my bathroom mirror and see how well I do. I hope you all are making your own goals for the new year!