Friday, November 1, 2013

2008

Did you know that today is an awesome amazing day???!!! I had not a clue until I left the gym after a great RPM workout and had a text on my phone from Tyler.  The text read,"Where were you 2,008 days ago today at this very hour?!"  The 2008  caught my eye since that was the year we were married and sure enough I did some math in my head (I mean on my phone calculator) and sure enough 2,008 days is 5 1/2 years and 5 1/2 years ago we were married! 2,008 days ago we were married in 2008! Isn't that the coolest thing ever?  Tyler is so good at reminding me of special dates from the past and I usually have to think hard and guess a few things before I know what he's getting at.

Here's a little throwback picture from 2011...I don't have any older pictures of my computer sadly...from 2008...so we'll just pretend!  Happy 2,008 days! Love you Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment