Monday, December 15, 2014

October Fun

 These boys have fun! 
 Funny faces
 Austin LOVES practicing sports in the backyard.  He takes sports seriously for a 4 year old.  I am surprised how many times I hear him yell "Mom, I'm going to go practice outside!" It's going to be so much fun watching him play sports as he gets older.
 We were Pippy Longstocking and Huckleberry Finn for Halloween.  We went to a friend's Halloween Party and I think it was the first time I left Cody alone with a babysitter! I felt so FREE! 
 It's hard to see but he has a fishing pole and he caught me with it in the picture.  
 And YES this did happen! Austin's hair was getting SOOO long so we shaved a mohawk that lasted for a good month and a half before we cut his hair normal again.  He looked like a crazy kid! I'm sure we got some strange looks but it was fun while it lasted.


Tyler turned 30 this year and we had cake at the park.  We brought Cornhole, Disc Golf basket with disc golf frisbees, basketball hoop for playing bump, football for catch and all sorts of outdoor games to play.  It turned out to be so fun and laid back which was nice since this was a busy month!
 Cody's first time trick or treating! He did so well in the stroller the entire night and didn't try and pull his costume hat off.
Trick or Treating with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment