Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Turkey Trot 2015

 We hosted Tyler's family for Thanksgiving this year and I somehow convinced all 4 of my sisters in law to run the Turkey Trot with me! I love this run and it's a good excuse to eat extra on Thanksgiving since you just ran off a few 100 extra calories.  Here I am coming in towards the end.
 Race is DONE! My time was better than I was expecting so I was excited. Especially bring 18 weeks pregnant!
My friend Karen used to live in Fort Worth but has since moved to Houston.  She still has family in the area that she was visiting for Thanksgiving, and decided to join our team and run the Turkey Trot with us! It was so fun to see her again even if it was for a short time.

All the Hair girls post-race! and lucky Boston got to ride in the stroller. It was a perfect day for a race! Not too cold and not too hot. Thanks ladies for running this with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment