Friday, June 10, 2011

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

Tyler and I tried another new meal out of the new cookbook he got me for my birthday called, "Our Best Bites". They turned out really good!
It has cilantro and lime juice in it and Tyler said it tasted just like a lot of stuff he ate in Mexico. I guess they put cilantro in everything. I hardly cook with it, but I really do like it.
The best part are that taquitos are so easy to freeze so you can double the batch and freeze half for later. This amount lasted us 2 meals.
We also made Creamy Cilantro-Lime Ranch Dressing to go along with it...Also found in the cookbook
This meal looks so healthy with the salad and grapes!
Tyler was going coo-koo over it.
Of course I have to post a picture of Austin. He is a Grape-a-holic! We couldn't resist taking a picture with the grape in the perfect spot on his bib!

No comments:

Post a Comment