Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sharing the Gospel







Over the past month I've created a personal profile at mormon.org. It's been a great experience in a number of ways:


- I get to share what I believe and how those teachings have helped me and my family

- I've reflected on things that are most important in life

- I'm recommitted to learning more and being better


There is a new link attached to our blog (look under our wedding picture on the right side, near the top of the blog) that will take you to my profile page at mormon.org, and once you are there you can view thousands of other people's profiles from all around the world. I know that we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father. He has a plan for us called the Plan of Salvation, which provides a way for us to have joy in this life and to return to live with Him after we die. I am so grateful for the scriptures and for modern-day prophets that teach us the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment