Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blake loves grandma's kisses, can't you tell? Well, I drove my mom to the airport this past Tuesday...I was nervous, but everything is working out just fine! The hardest part is early in the morning when it seems like Blake wakes up every hour and wants to eat...probably due to the fact that when he eats during those feedings, between 4-6am, I usually fall asleep as he's eating and so does he, so then he wakes up still hungry. Maybe I need to start reading a book or something.

Blake is gaining weight like a champ! He was 9 lbs. 3 oz. at birth and 8 lbs. 10 oz. when we left the hospital. I took him to an appt on Wednesday and he's gained back 4 oz. Won't be long til he's back at his birth weight...which is how much Austin weighed at 2 MONTHS!
Austin and Blake taking turns on the swing. Austin isn't too happy about waiting his turn. :)
He does really well in the swing and it's a great break for me to put him somewhere!
Now he gets his turn!
Austin loves being a big brother. He asks to hold him randomly throughout the day...along with stealing his binky and smothering him with his stuffed animals.
He loves giving him kisses
Yay! We love it when daddy gets home and he can hold him.
So far so good!

1 comment:

  1. He is super cute! Glad things are going well so far. :)

    ReplyDelete