Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun with Boys


Austin and Blake have been having fun riding their bikes. Austin does a good job pushing Blake.

Lately Blake has been doing this really goofy smile...maybe his new nickname will be "Squints"

Chub-a-lub in the tub. Now we bathe sitting up! Hooray. He's got some serious thunder thighs and this picture does not do them justice.


Austin doesn't like the paint to get on his fingers.

His 2 favorite colors


We got this awesome trike for a great price thanks to our awesome neighbors who were selling it! Austin LOVES it.

I did my Pushup max last night and did 45 pushups! Wahoo! Still a long way from 100...but honestly, I don't think I'll get there. Yah...bad attitude, but really...I like the workout, so I'll keep doing it for a while. Half Marathon is this weekend!!!!!! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment