Saturday, February 18, 2012


Here's Blake right at 6 months old. I hate to brag(haha) but he is such a sturdy boy! He will stand like this for a few minutes. He'll even grab at toys on the jumper and be holding on with one hand. He also can go from a sitting up position to his belly on purpose without falling over.


Here is Austin with his favorite snacks. Strawberries and cheese. He's actually saying strawberries for the camera.

Here's Blake practicing being a missionary. Maybe I should send this to the Ensign!

Austin still asks to hold Blake every now and then. Blake loves sippy cups!

Austin loves giving him hugs

Happy Boys!

An update on my 100 pushups? I made it through week 5! So now Week 6 is the last week...which really is a killer and will probably take me a few weeks to accomplish...but last night I did a total of 120 pushups in 8 sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment