Sunday, February 5, 2012


This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago and I was surprised at how well Blake stayed on the bike with no help! What a big boy! He is just short of 19 lbs and 27 inches long. Just 2 days ago he started saying "bah bah bah". The best part is he'll say it and then start laughing and giggling about it! He recognizes when I do it back and will copy me as well. He has also started saying "ma ma". But has not made the connection that he's actually saying my name. Definitely a mama's boy!


See yah later mom! I'm going out for a ride!


Also, about 2 weeks ago, Austin was throwing the frisbee in the house and hit Blake in the face. I thought it had hit directly on his eye, but later the red mark formed right below. Thank goodness!


I told Austin to smile for the camera and he started yawning and he was smiling and this is how it turned out. Funny boy! I like the face Blake is giving him.

The first thing Tyler said when he saw this picture was: "He looks like ALF!" Do you guys remember the 1990's show ALF?! He was an alien who's a cross between Steve Urkel and a grizzly bear and lives with a family of humans. Good times... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment