Monday, November 26, 2012


 A few weeks back Chris and Janelle (Tyler's brother and his wife) came to visit us for a quick weekend trip and we went to the TCU vs. Kansas game.  Austin was sooooo excited to see them and had so much fun playing in the backyard with everyone.  Austin had a great time doing slow motion football in the stands during the football game.  We'll have to get that on video.  It was so fun to have them here and to play with the boys.  The visit was way too fast! We hope to see them again soon!

 We went to Nancy's house to ride horses a few weeks back.  My friend Karen who is an amazing photographer captured this photo! Isn't it AWESOME!!!! I'm framing it and putting it up in his room.  It is my favorite picture of him.
 He couldn't get enough!
 Blake definitely had enough! We just walked in a small circle with him crying...at least he had his first horse ride right?
 These boys have way too much fun together!
I pulled out a shirt I got from my grandma after she died.  She handmade this western style shirt and it fits me perfect!! It's so fun to wear her clothing and remember her and what an awesome grandma she was.  I hope she is happy that I am wearing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment