Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trick or Trot

 Nov. 3 Tyler, Cynthia, and I ran the Trick or Trot 5K.  Costumes were welcomed!  Cynthia asked me at the end of July if I would help her train to run a 5K.  She has never run long distance before.  Since training people is my passion I said YES! We ran at 5am in the morning 2 to 3 times a week since the beginning of August and she accomplished her goal!!!
 I ran with her since I remember how hard my first 5K was.  She did so great and didn't stop to walk once which was her goal! If you are wondering, she didn't run with the Angry Bird costume on...that would have been way too hard.
It was a nice hot Saturday morning! Thank you Tyler for pushing the kids in a stroller! He didn't run but maybe twice since August and he came in first in the stroller division!

No comments:

Post a Comment