Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

 Bonnie and I planned a Cinco de Mayo/Cafe Rio party at my house.  This is my homemade paper bag pinata.  This is DEFINITELY the way to go to make a cheap pinata! It was so fun!
 There it is...ready to be smacked
 We let the little kiddos go first.  This is Baby Austin - my friend named her kid after mine. JK.
 Kai decided to joust it.
 Blake wacked it pretty good.  He's learned well from his older brother.  Sadly the only kid I didn't get a picture of was Austin!
 And now the girls!
 They all had pretty good swings


 That hangar looks like it's about to bust

 And Noah, the oldest wacked, the candy clean out of it!
 We also played pin the tail on the donkey.  I LOVE THIS GAME!
 I'm so glad most of the adults tried too!
 Cynthia and I.  She recommended pin the tail on the donkey and I'm so glad she did!  It'd been a while since I played.
Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment