Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Tyler!

We've ALMOST joined the Cool 30's club.  Can't wait til next year!  Tyler requested a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting.  At first I thought, how boring, but that's what he wanted and it made my life easier so I went with it!  In fact, it was so easy maybe I won't make creative cakes anymore :)
 We celebrated Tyler's birthday a day early and had some friends over for cake and ice cream.  It was a fun night! I really like how my belly is hidden in this picture.
 He probably wished for more tools...  :)
 Big thanks for everyone for coming on such late notice!
 We really have so many great friends here and it's fun to share birthdays with them.  Especially so I don't end up with a lot of cake and ice cream to eat on my own.
And it's great to have an awesome backyard so all the kids play outside while the adults can chit-chat inside.  Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment