Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Vacation

 This is my belly at 38 weeks before everyone arrived
 Here's the belly at 39 weeks and 4 days...I think I ate too many cookies!
 Amanda got A & B these animals so every night she set them up doing something different so Austin and Blake got to come out first thing in the morning to see what the animals had been up to all night. Here they are eating the nativity!  haha.
 They also had fun with their Fruit Loops
 There was a lot of baseball played
 Blake has gotten so much better this week and has even started hitting the balls up on the roof!
 A lot of snuggling with Grandpa
 AND TONS AND TONS AND TONS of Disc golf.  And I mean tons!  Tyler's brothers and dad played at a different Disc Golf course every day they were here.  And not just a round of 18.  They played rounds of 36 on most days. 
And when they came home, they played in the backyard.  It was fun for the girls to hang out too and knit and crochet and watch chick flicks and go to the mall....and cook and cook and cook and bake and cook some more!  So much good food was made!

This picture cracks me up!  I looked out the window and saw Chris riding Blake's little bike.  I'm surprised he could fit in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment