Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Years!

 We invited the Simmons over for some New Years fun with all of Tyler's family here.  We had way too many sweets, played some cards, and had New Years 2 hours early so the kids could go to bed!


 We sprayed silly string everywhere when we counted down thanks to Janelle and her family tradition! I loved it! and the kids loved it too.
 Then we got to clean it all up and throw silly string balls at each other!
Blake passed out before Chandler could finish reading him a book.  I wish I would have taken more pictures while everyone was here and we did get ONE family pictures of everyone together on New Years Eve so as soon as I get that one I'll post it.  It was so fun having everyone here!!!  They were all hoping I would have the baby before the New Year so they could meet him (and I was hoping too), but he was determined to stay in there.  Everyone was so helpful in cooking and cleaning and telling me to take a break and sit down or playing with the boys and it was definitely a vacation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment