Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

Today is Austin's birthday! I can't believe this.....
Has grown into this....
He really is SUCH a good baby so no wonder I'm having another one so soon right?

For all those who have not seen me in a while...I've got the baby bump going. Right now I will be 18 weeks on Saturday so this was taken a couple weeks ago when I was at 16 weeks. I have grown since then. ALOT it seems! So I will need to take a new picture soon.

Texas is FREEZING cold right now believe it or not. We have an inch of snow and 13 degree weather. With the wind it feels like -2. So yes, when I say freezing I really do mean it. It's not supposed to last long(Thanks Heavens) but since it's been here for 2 days already, I'm ready for warm weather again. Just last Saturday it was 78 degrees! I went running with Tyler in shorts and a t-shirt and also played tennis. It felt sooo good!

I was also supposed to find out what I was having today but I drove to my appointment to find out the office was closed!!! agh! For reals?? Guess I'll have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. Cute birthday boy! Rachel, your hair is getting so long! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! Love the parade pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete