Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas!!!


We had an awesome Christmas! Austin loved playing with this toy from Grandma and Grandpa Hair.


New PJ's!!!!!!!!!!


His wooden train set from Santa. It was all set up in the morning when he came down and after he saw it he wouldn't open any other presents! oh well. More for me to open. :)


Blake loved his presents too from Grandma and Grandpa Goodwin.


Tyler's parents sent us on a scavenger hunt around the house for our gifts. They were all Emergency Preparedness items that we could fit into a rolling duffel bag. We got a ton of GREAT stuff. It has definitely motivated me to work on getting my 3-month supply of food storage and then work up to 1 year! My goal is to have my 3-month supply worked up by the end of the year. We'll see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment