Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

 Gearing up for the Easter Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Here's Austin and his cousin Kate. 
 Lily and Kate. Lily was crazy and wanted to wear her swimsuit all weekend. It was cute though.
 Everyone minus Blake and the two babies.  He was out roaming. On your mark, get set, GO!
 It was fun to see Austin excited to get Easter Eggs.  Last year he only wanted rocks.  He now loves candy and understands that the eggs have candy in them.
 Austin and Benson!
 Tyler tried to get my dad's Styrofoam model airplane to fly.  We got this plane 10 YEARS AGO for my dad and he's never used it...it didn't work very well. But I think it may have worked 10 years ago.
Blake admiring my mom's beautiful flowers.
 My dad had a Chinese Lantern so we decided to light it off.  It was pretty awesome! I wanted to start singing...."And At Last I See the Light. and it's like the fog has lifted...!" You know the rest

 And it's off!
As it was flying over our house we all started wondering what happens to it...and praying that it wouldn't be a fire hazard!

No comments:

Post a Comment