Saturday, August 25, 2012

Grandparents

 Tyler's grandparents are so much fun to be around.  They have their own little quirks, sayings, and traditions that it really wants me to do fun things with my own little family.  They are also very young compared to my own grandparents.  Grandpa Dan and Grandma C are 2 years younger than my oldest uncle... As you can see above, his biceps are way bigger than Chandlers. :)
 Handyman Dan.  This is his normal getup
 Grandma C is really something else! She keeps us laughing all day.  She did an entire load of laundry that was all just her socks.  She has hundreds of socks and never wears a matching set.
 Ha ha! This says it all.  She is really excited about her socks. Socks make her so happy!
 Grandma C turned a dead tree on their property into a Mardi Gras tree.  It is now her Happy Tree!  She has 2 others that she's decorated like this.
A glance at their front yard. Super cute! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment